Pascale Masselis is happy to assist you in determining the correct sizes. All our rings are specified in standard EU sizes, if you have any questions regarding conversions please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Measure an existing ring
1. Select an existing ring that fits the desired finger.
2. Measure the internal diameter of the ring (in mm).
3. Use the chart below to determine your ring size.
Tips and Tricks
Measure your fingers at the end of the day when they’re at their largest.
Cold weather can shrink your fingers up to half a size, so make sure they’re warm.
Lastly, alcohol and salt can make your fingers swell, so refrain from measuring them after cocktails and appetizers.
Measure your wrist
To determine your bracelet size, we advise that you measure the size of your wrist rather than the size of another bracelet.
1. Using a string or ribbon, wrap it around the base of your wrist. To ensure a comfortable bracelet fit, we recommend measuring the thickest part of the wrist, usually the wrist joint.
2. Measure the string in mm with a ruler.
4. Add 1 cm in length to get your correct size